+ How does it work?
It's a win-win! You contribute content. We feature you as a resource in the business support directory. Here's how to get started:
- Step 1 – Submit the form below
- Step 2 – 20 minute intro call
- Step 3 – If you're a good fit, we'll feature your content and you'll be listed in the business support directory.
+ What types of content can I contribute?
- Blog articles
- Co-authors for state-specific start up guides (limited to lawyers & CPAs)
- Expert interviews for course modules
+ Do I need to own a business to contribute?
Because we're a site for business owners, by business owners, we work specifically with those who have either owned a business in the past or currently own a business.
+ Can I submit content I've already written?
Absolutely! We belive that there's already a TON of awesome info out there...it's just hard to find! We're happy to feature previously-written piece, but please make sure you own the content and that you're legally allowed to repurpose.
+ What would I talk about in a course module?
We're currently looking for experts in the following areas for course module video interviews.
- Target audience
- How to zero in on your unique small business superpower
- Mission, Vision, Values & Big Why
- Minimum viable product
- Ways to fund your business
- Taxes (CPAs only)
- Budgeting & financial projections (CPAs only)
- Employees vs. contractors (CPAs only)
- Legal entities (lawyers only)
- Patents (patent lawyers only)
- Product fulfillment
- Lead generation
- Customer service
- Content creation
- Public relations
- Paid advertising
The goal of the Heart Driven Business Academy is to provide small business owners with actionable education and connect them with trusted resources. THANK YOU for being one of those resources!
Because this is an education-driven platform, there is no payment required to be listed in the directory. Those who contribute a piece of educational content (blog posts, interviews, etc.) quarterly, and adhere to the commitment below, will be listed.
This site can’t exist without you, and I can’t wait to help you share your skills with the next wave of new business owners!